Hôtel Arolla

Avenue du Centenaire 192, 73700 Bourg-Saint-Maurice
Free for HRS guests:
Similar hotels in Bourg-Saint-Maurice
23.01.17 - 24.01.17
The requested hotel is not available on the selected dates.
Show map
Show all
Earliest check-in 16:00
Latest check-out 11:00
Parking directly at the hotel
Hotel information

Service & facilities

Hotel facilities

  • Number of rooms with air conditioning 0
  • Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
  • Car park is directly by hotel
  • Reading room
  • No-smoking room 11

Room facilities

  • WLAN with Internet access in rooms
  • TV remote control
  • Telephone by the bed
  • Windows for opening
  • Full-length mirror

In-house services

  • English-speaking staff available during the day
  • Free daily newspapers
  • Pets not allowed
  • Storeroom for skiing equipment

Style of hotel and ambience

Rustic in style, the Hôtel Arolla welcomes its guests to Bourg-Saint-Maurice. You will have no difficulty feeling at home in its cosy rooms, which are also suitable for families. After a restful night, take your time to enjoy a tasty breakfast in the equally cosy dining room, enabling you to start the day feeling refreshed.

Special features of the hotel

Lounge and bar, terrace, common bathroom, ski room with individual lockers, bike room, internet access (Wifi and Ethernet), free access computer, private parking, reduced rates on ski passes. City Tax: 1€/day and per person from 13 years. December 1 to April 30 and June 15 to September 15. No city tax the rest of the year. ** Cancellation policy : Up to 30 days before arrival : 5% of total amount. From 30 to 14 before arrival : 20% of total amount From 14 to 3 days before arrival : 30% of total amount In case of late cancellation or no show : 50% of total amount

Hotel data

Hotel built in 1955, Last complete renovation 2010, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 11, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 11, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Winter sports hotel, No-smoking hotel

Service times

Reception open:

8:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Reception open:

2:00 PM to 9:00 PM

Reception manned at weekends:

8:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Reception manned at weekends:

2:00 PM to 9:00 PM

Earliest check-in:

4:00 PM

Latest check-out:

11:00 AM

Accepted payment methods

  • Visa
  • Eurocard/MasterCard
  • (Bank) transfer
Location and distance

Avenue du Centenaire 192, 73700 Bourg-Saint-Maurice -

Location of the hotel

Bourg-Saint-Maurice has much to offer all year round. During the warm months, you can enjoy hiking and cycling tours as well as climbing, rafting, fishing, riding and golfing. In winter, the surrounding area is a true paradise for skiing enthusiasts. The hotel is within walking distance of the station and the banks of the L'Isère River.

Surroundings of the hotel
  • 82.9 km
  • 0.2 km
Sport / leisure
  • Public swimming pool: 1.0 km
  • Indoor tennis: 1.0 km
  • Tennis court: 1.5 km
  • 18-hole golf course: 20.0 km
  • Hiking trails: 1.0 km
  • Alpine skiing: 15.0 km
  • Cross-country skiing: 15.0 km
  • Ski school: 15.0 km
  • Ski lift: 15.0 km

Evaluations of Hôtel Arolla