Ria Park Garden Hotel

Praia do Vale do Garrão, 8135-951 Almancil, Loulé - Vale do Garrão
Total from 142.00EUR incl. VAT and all fees
Free for HRS guests:
Similar hotels in Almancil
25.10.16 - 26.10.16
The requested hotel is not available on the selected dates.
Show map
Excellent 1 Evaluation
Show all
Earliest check-in 14:00
Latest check-out 12:00
Wifi not
Parking directly at the hotel
Hotel information

Service & facilities

Hotel facilities

  • Number of rooms with air conditioning 109
  • Reception (lobby)
  • Elevator
  • Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
  • Car park is directly by hotel

Room facilities

  • Satellite TV
  • Seating area
  • Telephone on the desk
  • Room safe
  • Mini-bar

In-house services

  • Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day
  • Classic concierge service
  • Car rental
  • Laundry service
  • Pets not allowed

Style of hotel and ambience

If you’re looking for a beautiful golf hotel in Portugal, this hotel is a good choice. It offers beautifully designed rooms in different categories that provide a lot of comfort. The gastronomic offer includes a restaurant, a bar and a pool bar.

Special features of the hotel

IMPORTANT TO KNOW: The first night will be charged upon check-in. Remaining nights will be paid at the time of check-out. Credit card used for payment and passport or identity card that belongs to the cardholder must be presented at the check-in. If the credit card does not belong to the person at check in, the reservation will not be accepted. Paychecks are not accepted as payment. For stays between the 15th July and 25th August, for cancellations more than 72 Hours of arrival do not involve any penalty for the client. For the Hot Deal Tarifs, 90% of the reservation will be charged on the day of booking and the remaining 10% upon check in with the same credit card.

Hotel data

Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 109, Number of single rooms 109, Number of double rooms 109, of which have 2 separate beds 95, of which have a double bed 14, Number of suites (separate rooms) 35, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, Holiday resort, Beach hotel, Family hotel, Golf hotel

Service times

Reception open:

0:00 AM to 24:00 PM

Reception manned at weekends:

0:00 AM to 24:00 PM

Earliest check-in:

2:00 PM

Latest check-out:

12:00 PM

Accepted payment methods

  • Diners Club
  • Visa
  • Eurocard/MasterCard
  • American Express
Location and distance

Praia do Vale do Garrão, 8135-951 Almancil, Loulé - Vale do Garrão

Location of the hotel

Embedded in the enchanting scenery of the Algarve, the Ria Park Garden Hotel in Almancil is an ideal place to enjoy a lovely holiday. If you’re interested in playing golf, you will be delighted by the splendid golf course adjacent to the hotel. Within less than 30 minutes, the city of Faro and the Faro International Airport are reachable.

Surroundings of the hotel
  • 7.65 km
  • 10.0 km
  • 4.95 km
Sport / leisure
  • Tennis court: 0.0 km
  • 9-hole golf course: 2.0 km
  • 18-hole golf course: 2.0 km
  • Beach: 0.7 km
  • Water skiing: 0.7 km
  • Sailing: 0.7 km
  • Surfing: 0.7 km
  • Diving: 15.0 km
  • Beach volleyball: 0.7 km
  • Fishing: 15.0 km
  • Boat rental: 15.0 km
  • Boat trips: 15.0 km
  • Squash: 2.0 km
  • Bike rental: 0.0 km
  • Riding facilities: 1.0 km
  • Deep-sea fishing: 15.0 km
  • Hotel-owned private beach: 0.0 km

Evaluations of Ria Park Garden Hotel

100% of the HRS guests recommend this hotel
Excellent 1 Evaluation
How friendly were the staff?
How willing were staff to help?
Atmosphere at the hotel
Room configuration
Sanitary equipment
Size of room
The quality of breakfast
Value for money