Service & facilities
- Number of luxury rooms
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Laundry service
Style of hotel and ambience
Do you want to spend your holidays in a truly unique setting? Then, hesitate no further and decide upon the hotel Conrad Pezula in Knysna at the Western Cape Province of South Africa. Spacious and individually decorated rooms create a touch of luxury and leave nothing to be desired. In the elegant restaurants, guests dine culinary delights together with exquisite wines. Escape the daily routine at the rambling spa.
Special features of the hotel
Family Policy • Junior Deluxe Suite - Two adults • Junior Superior Suite - Two adults and up to two children under the ages of 12 years.
• One Bedroom Grand Suite - Two adults and up to two children under the ages of 12 years.
• Two Bedroom Villa - Four adults and up to two children under the ages of 12 years.
• Children will be accommodated on a foldaway bed or cot, dependent on their ages.
Hotel built in 2012, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 86, Number of suites (separate rooms) 10, Hotel
Accepted payment methods
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Lagoonview Drive Sparrebosch Easte, 6571 Knysna -