HOMESTEAD INN

5 ELM STREET, 06776 New Milford
Similar hotels in New Milford
12.12.16 - 13.12.16
The requested hotel is not available on the selected dates.
Show map
Show all
Earliest check-in 14:00
No breakfast
Wifi not
available
Parking not available
Hotel information

Service & facilities

Hotel facilities

Room facilities

In-house services

  • Pets permitted

Style of hotel and ambience

The Homestead Inn was originally built by John Prime Treadwell in 1853, as his private residence which housed three generations of Treadwells until 1915. It was then owned by George T. Sperry until 1928, when it was established as the Homestead Inn by Mrs. Mary K. Philpot and became the leading hotel in the area. In 1938, a second building was added which housed a restaurant for many years. In 1955 the restaurant was closed and the converted to motel rooms. From 1977-1985 it was owned by Mr. and Mrs. MacPherson. Rolf and Peggy hammer owned the property until 2003. Bill Greenman is the current Innkeeper. Danbury CT-14 Mi NE

Hotel data

Service times

Earliest check-in:

2:00 PM

Accepted payment methods

  • Diners Club
  • Visa
  • Eurocard/MasterCard
  • American Express
  • Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Location and distance

5 ELM STREET, 06776 New Milford -

Surroundings of the hotel
  • 72.42 km
  • 1.2 km

Evaluations of HOMESTEAD INN